All our audio programmes are now on the Google Drive programme and we hope you will be able to listen to them just as easily as the others previously.
1) Gay Liberation Quire Goes Down on Vinyl - recorded in Sydney in 1983
There is a pause between the first two songs and the second two songs, so you will need to be patient for about a minute! - but your patience will be well rewarded!
2) Recording (by Michael Schembri of Gaywaves) of Mannie De Saxe's Speech at the Dedication of Sydney Park AIDS Memorial Groves REFLECTION AREA:
3) Alex Day interviewed by Barry McKay on Joy Radio
ALEX DAY INTERVIEW BY BARRY McKAY ON JOY RADIO AUGUST 2002 (14.30 minutes)
4) (pause of 19 seconds before interview begins!) Interview (By Uma Khali Shakti of Gaywaves) of Mannie De Saxe talking about SPAIDS and the 2003 Plantings
5) Interview with radio 3CR about Fairfield AIDS Memorial Garden and SPAIDS
6) Interview with Doug Pollard - Freshly Doug - Mannie De Saxe on Joy Radio about Fairfield, SPAIDS, politics:
7) The following is an interview of Mannie De Saxe by Addam Stobbs in his radio programme "Allegro Non Troppo" on Joy Radio in Melbourne about Fairfield, SPAIDS, political activism. This was one of Addam's last interviews as he tragically died one month later on 16 June 2010
8)The Gay Liberation Quire updates some 1983 song hits and brings us - the audience - up to date on GLTH politics!
9)The following is a complete list of names collected during the SPAIDS planting period from 15 May 1994 to the 37th planting on 29 July 2012
Contact us at
Mannie and Kendall Present: LESBIAN AND GAY SOLIDARITY ACTIVISMS
RED JOS: HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISM
Mannie's weblogs may be accessed directly by clicking on to the following links
Activist Kicks Backs - Blognow archive re-housed - 2005-2009
RED JOS BLOGSPOT (from January 2009 onwards)
This page created on 24 APRIL 2012 and updated on 18 FEBRUARY 2019